The programme aims at realising the following objectives-
- To communicate effectively through writing and in interpersonal communication.
- To use information and communication technology effectively.
- To make informed decisions in the selection, utilisation and evaluation of information technology.
- To integrate and manage administrative systems.
- To apply contemporary theories of organisational behavior.
- To manage administrative functions with respect to planning, organising, staffing and controlling.
Business Administration has assumed more significance with industrialisation and the introduction of scientific approach towards conducting a business. The single biggest advantage of this field is careers are not any one industry limited.